Monday, May 15, 2017

2017 Topps Heritage

I have mixed feelings on the 2017 Heritage product.  In general the burlap design pales in comparison to the last few years.  One thing that made Topps stand out in the 50's and early 60's was the beautiful card designs that they would come out with year after year, but for some reason the burlap design was always ugly to me.  It seems like Topps continues to get lazier and lazier with the products they put out  For example, the action shot card of Kershaw is the exact same pic that was used in a previous years release.  Couldn't Topps at least use a different "action" shot?   With that said, I still wanted to pick up another auto of Corey Seager, and I figured it would be my only 2017 Heritage pickup.  These cards don't photograph well, but they actually look good in person.  This wasn't cheap, but I'm happy I was able to add it to the collection:







 photo IMG_20170511_204118_zpstfgpmlhw.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful addition to your collection even though you beat me for it. lol. Congrats

    ReplyDelete