Saturday, July 30, 2016

Corey Seager PC Addition and Some Rambling:

After the Dodgers awesome come back win last night, I was motivated to post a new blog entry! With the red ink Seager Heritage auto currently out of my price range, I decided to look for the next best thing. A graded 9.5 was a must for me, because Heritage is notorious for having soft corners. Everyone knows the Bowman Chrome first year autos are always the most valuable cards for any given player, but IMO the Heritage autos are right behind them as far as long term value. Although I do have to admit, that's not why I like Heritage. My sole reason for collecting Heritage is the design. I'm old school when it comes to baseball cards. I'm really not a fan of the new designs, and the 1956 Topps is my all time favorite, so that should tell you all you need to know. In addition to my new Seager Heritage auto (1967 design), I thought I would share a card I purchased a year ago with the '56 design. It's not an official Topps release, but this artist has produced some nice looking cards. Have a great weekend everyone!  photo ec5d144e-5336-435c-b270-8eb9b3d306b8_zpstde0qmr6.jpeg  photo unnamed 9_zpstmeyqjyb.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment