Monday, October 10, 2016

Another Day, Another Seager...

Hoping for yet another homer in game 3 today, although this time maybe it can be a 3 run shot?! I was so bummed with the way game 2 turned out yesterday. Bases loaded three times and they couldn't muster any runs. Now they're facing a lefty today, so I'm hoping they can turn it around. We really need the bats to come up big today, especially with Maeda on the mound. Fingers crossed that they get it done! If they lose today, I don't think they stand a chance in the series.

On a side note, I'm heavily rooting for the Cubbies! I hope they destroy Bum and the rest of those pesky Giants. I am so over hearing about this even year BS. If the Dodgers don't advance, I at least want to see the Cubs go all the way. It really seems like it's their destiny.

Now on to the card of the day. I picked this up to go along with the red auto:

  photo unnamed 3_zpszoxnovkv.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Congrats. I still need to land me one of these. Any heads up on that Super?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I messaged him days ago, and he still hasn't responded to me, which is weird, because normally he responds immediately.

      Delete
  2. Appreciate the help. Still wonder what he wants for it. You have any honest idea?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly have no idea what he would want. He also owns the Bowman auto super as well. I have a feeling his asking price would be astronomical. Seems like he's more of a businessman than a collector that loves the Dodgers. At least it appears that way.

      Delete
    2. Well considering the auto of other supers go for around 2000 I was/am hoping he would do the none from $1400 to 2000 max. Crossing fingers but not expecting. Would think he would want to strike now while in season. Once Nov/Dec rolls around then demand drives up big time unless you are Trout

      Delete
    3. Hey, he finally got back to me! He's not selling now, but he said if he decides to, I will be the first to know.

      Delete
    4. But of course now he doesnt want to let go now that there is someone interested. I think it might be a long while till I get a chance but I appreciate your help nonetheless

      Delete