Tuesday, January 3, 2017

A New Year and a Living Legend

I took a little vacation from posting on my blog, and I couldn't think of a better card to kick start 2017.  I decided to majorly slow down on the amount of $ I spend on cards, but I just couldn't resist adding an auto of a living legend.  I won an auction for this redemption a few months ago, and knowing that the card was live, I was hoping the wait wouldn't be too long.  I can't wait for baseball season, as I feel that the Dodgers will once again have a shot at winning it all.  But there will be a giant void left by the absence of the man in the booth.  Here he is:
 photo unnamed 1_zpsh29tohjs.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Looks great in hand doesnt it? Rainbow, gold whatever. They are great. Hopefully mine gems but if not I am so ok with it

    ReplyDelete