Friday, March 24, 2017

Another Framed Kershaw? Yes Please...


This was a redemption that kept alluding me, but I finally found one on e-bay last month and quickly made my offer.  After some back and forth countering, I got the deal done.  It took about a month to get this from Topps, and after inspecting the card, I quickly realized the mistake I had made.  In my haste to get one of these, I didn't realize that the gold framed isn't numbered out of /25.  I assumed that because the black frame was /10, the gold frame was numbered too.  Unfortunately I totally overpaid for this unnumbered card.  I definitely prefer the gold frame over a black frame, but I'm mad at myself for not taking the time to see that the gold frames were the standard release for this product.  Even with the overpay, I love this card, and I'm glad I was able to add it to my collection:

 photo unnamed 9_zpsjhzx7ati.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Weve all been there. We see something and rationalize we need it right then and there and dont do full research sometimes. Still its a Kershaw autograph and for that congrats on another addition

    ReplyDelete