Monday, May 8, 2017

New Rarity Added to the Kershaw PC...

Every once in a while a rare Kershaw card pops up on ebay, but 95% of the time they are listed at inflated prices and BIN only.  This particular card was a live redemption, so when the redemption popped up as an auction, I knew there was no way I would let anybody outbid me for it.  Sure enough I won the auction at a very good price, immediately redeemed the redemption, and about a month later I had it in hand.  I absolutely love A&G mini framed auto cards, and I have a Kershaw from every year, so of course I was totally excited to get this 10th Anniversary buyback auto.  Hope you all enjoy looking, and of course, LET'S GO DODGERS! : 
 photo unnamed 7_zpsemol4tbq.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Great pick up and he didnt sign to the edge. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and yeah, it seems like his autos are getting sloppier by the day, but I'm happy with this one!

    ReplyDelete