Friday, July 7, 2017

Dodgers are Good as Gold!

The Dodgers are absolutely on fire right now, and it's always extra fun to collect when your favorite team is doing so well.  This is always a fun time of year, because Topps releases a lot of new products back to back.  With the new Museum coming out, and my ebay bucks coming in, I knew exactly what I wanted:  2017 Museum Kershaw gold framed auto.  At this point, I have all of the gold framed autos, except for the virtually unattainable 2011 Marquee gold frame.

I was lucky enough to find a 2017 gold framed auto on ebay a few days ago, and I immediately jumped at the price, because my ebay bucks covered most of it, and it already had 10 watchers and was literally just listed.  Thanks to my ebay bucks I now have exactly what I wanted:

2 comments:

  1. A GREAT THANKS TO DR.WEALTHY FOR CURING ME FROM GENITAL HERPES I AM SO HAPPY TO GIVE THIS TESTIMONY ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM THIS SICKNESS HERE IS DR WHO CAN HELP
    I can’t believe my genital herpes is really cured, oh is by this time last year I start feeling bad about my life, I feel pain everyday of my life am very happy now that am really cured I couldn’t have do this on my own I wish is not God that help me with my helper I was searching the internet about this sickness last 3month when I found about great doctor wealthy, the man that keep his words I write the man email about my problem immediately I get a reply from him asking me to fill a form which I immediately did and send back to him after some mins he reply me that he have work on my cure that I need to provide some materials, which can enable him to work on my cure which I did on the next day of it, after some hours he inform me that he have getting the things needed for the cure and he is about to go on with the curing spell he called me again after 50mins that he is done with the cure that I should check my body and also go for test I cant believe I was negative a big thanks to him am very happy now with my family you can also get your self cured too from this sickness by contacting him through his email: wealthylovespell@gmail.com or whatapp +2348105150446 follow his instagram @wealthylovespell1 He also have a herbal cure for 7 other DISEASES;
    1.HIV
    2.SHINGLES
    3.VIRAL HEPATITIS
    4.INFLUENZA
    5.IMPOTENCE,
    6.BARENESS/INFERTILITY,
    7.ANTHRAX
    8 HPV
    Contact him today and you will have a testimony…Good luck!

    ReplyDelete