Friday, May 19, 2017

Rare Kershaw Topps Now Auto

I am always on the look out for rare Kershaw autos, so when the limited release Topps Now auto /25 was released I figured I would try and get one. To date there have been no auctions for this card, and the BINs were all priced over $1,000 (totally insane). This card was extremely limited and only sent to Topps Platinum Members, so I was pleasantly surprised to see a BIN/OBO with a decent listing price. I quickly made a very low offer which I expected to be rejected outright, but to my surprise there was no counter offer, and he actually accepted. I checked this morning and saw one listed at $350, so it seems like the prices are coming back down to earth, but either way, I got this for a great price, and I absolutely love the card:
 photo unnamed 3_zpsfzcidmnh.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Congrats. I kept watching these and though I want all CK autos I was passing on this one. Might have to revisit if prices continue to plumment.

    ReplyDelete