Thursday, May 18, 2017

Give Verdugo a Shot!

The Dodgers top outfield prospect Alex Verdugo, is ready for his chance at the Big Show!  The only problem?  There's no room for him at the moment.  I'm a huge Joc Pederson fan, and I hate to say it, but I really think he needs to be sent down to AAA to work on his swing. It's more than a slump at this point.  He looks completely lost at the plate, and his swing looks horrible.  Why not call up Verdugo in the mean time, and test him with some MLB pitching?  Verdugo has a canon for an arm (he was a big time pitching prospect), and he hits for average.  He's not hitting for power yet, but he still has plenty of time to develop that aspect of his game.  Anyway, here are a few of the Verdugo's I have.  I'm working on the rainbow for this years Bowman Chrome release, but I'll show those another time:  photo unnamed 11_zpsqjmmzzkx.jpg  photo unnamed 7_zpsmtj8ft4m.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment