Wednesday, March 16, 2016

All Gold Everything

Don't believe me, just watch...
When I first got back into collecting the Topps Museum gold framed autos were the big standouts for me.  They were literally like pieces of art, and I knew I had to get my hands on one.  Over the last few years I've been able to get my Kershaw gold frames for really good prices simply by being patient.  The trend with gold frames on ebay seems to be people rushing on line to grab one as soon as the product is released, paying exorbitant prices, because they want instant gratification.  I have learned that when it comes to the gold frames, the exact opposite approach works best.  My collection is almost complete, with the exception of the 2011, which I have not seen anywhere in years.  Here they are...
 photo IMG_20140516_180625_zpsdbf64014.jpg photo IMG_20140520_211924_zps44d7cb24.jpg photo IMG_20140524_163732_zpsc1ec4c20.jpg photo unnamed_zpsmcl3fbf4.jpg

8 comments:

  1. my GOD... those are beautiful.
    Congrats on this set. I still dont own a museum one of him yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you should really consider adding one to your collection. They really are beautiful cards.

      Delete
    2. I just sent on offer for one on ebay as i received 3 grades on cards fr my bgs submission i dont like so im selling those to pick up one of these. Thanks for the insperation. Haha

      Delete