Friday, March 4, 2016

The Kersh Dynasty

My initial impression of Topps Dynasty was that it wasn't worth the hefty price tag.  I was even more skeptical when I found out that this years release would have black ink on a white background.  It just seemed boring and uninspired, but after seeing the cards in person, I completely changed my mind.  I got a pretty decent price on this one with a PP direct deal, and while the Dodgers uniform doesn't have any fancy designs or patches, the "LA" logo on the sleeve was exactly what I was looking for.  Now I have a home jersey "LA" patch and an away jersey "LA" patch (last years version).  Here they are:
  photo 144a534c-d3fa-4cec-816f-1ad5dabf683d_zpstqeblop1.jpeg
   photo 7e00e840-10e9-4450-9abb-e506d9bbc246_zps571aea21.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment