Friday, March 11, 2016

The Color Orange Sucks

I usually stay away from anything orange for obvious reasons.  If I had a dollar for every time a Giants fan (gloated) reminded me it's an even year, I would be filthy rich.  As a lifelong Dodger fan it has been painful having to endure the Giants winning the World Series on even years.  Their lame fans love to call Dodger fans "ghetto," and take pride in chanting "Beat LA" every chance they get.  Dodger fans have resorted to chanting "Giants suck," which is honestly a really stupid chant.  I LOVE the rivalry though, and I like that both teams have been good the past four seasons.  The rivalry just isn't fun when one team is so much better than the other (Flashback to the McCourt days-Ugghhh). 

But here is the thing, when a rare card pops up on ebay of a player I collect, sometimes I just have to give in to my hatred of the color orange.  Enjoy the cards and HAPPY FRIDAY to everyone!

Extremely rare orange ice /5

 photo unnamed2_zpscd724a53.jpg photo ornge_zps5lxjxkjq.jpgAnd not quite as rare... photo 45948cfd-bac6-45ea-8205-658ad6de8a49_zps9sxffrlv.jpg

7 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about (Cardinal) red - still makes for a nice pick up though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See that's exactly what I'm talking about! You totally get it.

      Delete
  2. Great cards...
    I just got my Orange Seager last week and will be posting it next week.
    IF you ever want to move that Kershaw Id be willing to listen
    = )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IF I ever do, you will be the first to know. Looks like it could easily get a 9.5. The surface scratches are from the one-touch.

      Delete
    2. Mmm.... 9.5's
      You know how I love those returns.
      Dont expect you to ever move it but Ill be here if you do.

      Delete
  3. Awesome stuff and great read; I'll make sure to add you to my blog roll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I'm going to try and post at least every other day during the season, and my idea is to incorporate each Dodger game with my love of cards. We'll see how it goes.

      Delete