Monday, March 21, 2016

Card of the Day...

Today's card was one that I didn't expect to be able to acquire due to the scarcity and high price tag that came with it.  Upper Decks designs were far superior to Topps IMHO, and I really wish they were still in the baseball card business.  Every once in a while there is seller that is so eager to get some quick cash that he is willing to sell something way below market value.  I understand that some people frown on asking ebay sellers to make offsite deals, but I really don't see any issues with it.  I simply messaged the seller and asked for a PP direct deal, and he was totally fine with it.  What I didn't expect is to get this card for only 72 bucks shipped!  That may not seem like a "deal" to some people, but considering it's numbered out of 25 AND it's graded 9.5, I think I did pretty well for myself.  On a side note, this card was acquired a year and a half ago, but the prices for Kershaw were just as high, if not higher.  Okay, here it is: photo kerssss_zpsobne8meu.jpg
   

2 comments:

  1. Damn... thats a steal...
    I offer 75 for it and you make $3 profit.
    = )
    Congrats. Great pick up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make it 77 and then we can talk! lol

    ReplyDelete